Saturday, October 12, 2013

Internet's Back - Officially Now

Guess what, everyone?  Remember that big storm I told you about?  The one that flooded the library (sort of)?  Well, it kind of knocked the internet out at my apartment... and it hasn't been on since.  Ash, my new roomie, actually ended up having to make her phone a hot-spot so we could work done (many thanks to her for that!).
BUT NO LONGER!
After bugging the office for ages, they finally told us to just call the internet company, which Kay did Wednesday, and yesterday THEY FIXED OUR INTERNET!!!!
Can I just say how unbelievably relaxing it is not to have to worry about when you'll actually be able to get online for school?
Oh, and for those of you waiting for the end of Nephi's story, I've decided to do those once a week, so I guess you'll see what happens on Tuesday. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

2 comments: