Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mad Five-Hour Dash

Hello!  Wow, um, that was kinda the craziest couple days of my life.  I was writing on Saturday, and I looked at where I was and realized, "Hey, if I do nothing else all day, I might just end up finishing this!"  Guess what I did?
I went shopping for a costume for an upcoming Renaissance Fair. ;)  Then I went to my weekend job (cleaning the bathrooms in my Dad's office).  Then I went to Panda Express, got home and camped out on my couch for five hours as I desperately tried to finish my revision.  And I was successful!  I would have jigged if not for the fact that it was midnight and I needed to get to bed so I would be awake in church the next day. ;)
Now for the really difficult part: other people's criticism.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment