Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day Back

And I am so tired.
Okay, run-down of school this year: all classes on Tuesday and Thursday, starting at eight am and ending at six pm.  Class I'm most worried about: Irish Dancing, mostly because I suck at dancing, but this is always something I've wanted to learn, so I'll see how it goes.  Class I think will be the most fun: Welsh!  The professor is just awesome, and guess what?  He's a fencer!  And not just any fencer, he's a leftie!  And one of my best friends from high school just so happens to be in the class with me!
Yeah.  Welsh is gonna be cool. :)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! How is it having all of your classes on two days? I'm beginning to wonder if it would be better than having large spaces of doing nothing time on campus while waiting for your next class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we'll see how the semester turns out. ;)

      Delete