Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome back...Dr?

For those of you who don't know, I am a complete movie junkie, especially when it comes to the Marvel universe.  I have to admit, I've been looking for new information on their movies ever since The Avengers came out, and especially for Thor.  I've been excited to find out who the villain in the sequel will be.  Originally they wanted to get Mads Mikkelsen, and supposedly had actually cast him at some point, but he had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts.  I admit I was getting a bit fed up, until today, when, looking online, I found out just who they had cast.
(Pause for dramatic effect...)
THEY CAST CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON!  They doctor is playing the villain in Thor 2!  I am soooooo excited!
Man, the wait for that movie is going to be forever!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment