Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Apricots

You know, a lot of people, when they can fruits, will have days at a time where they can't stand to even look at that fruit again.  I will admit that canning is a messy, long, tedious job, but personally, I enjoy it.  Particularly canning apricots.  I like using the little knives, don't ask me why.  I like trying to get the cut so it follows the line on the fruit exactly.  I don't, however, enjoy having to deal with the squishy stuff.  It also gets annoying when the bowl you're using gets filled up and you have to stop everything to go and get something new.  In any case, it doesn't look like I'll be stopping anytime soon, because there are still a million apricots out on that tree out front.  Oh well.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment