Saturday, January 25, 2014

War

There I was, playing music from Wicked on my flute ("Wonderful" is so much fun!), when the notes were interrupted.  By screams.
Of course, those screams were then followed by laughs and the sound of my two younger siblings' voices, so I didn't panic too much.  Turns out they have apparently stockpiled a collection of nerf guns and decided they wanted a war.
So.  Much.  Fun!  We decided to use our floor and the one above us, to give us a little more room to run around in without actually hurting anyone coming in the building.  We did teams for a little bit, and then we had all-out war.  I nearly won, but unfortunately, my impatient side got in the way (though that may have been because I had fifteen minutes before I was supposed to be volunteering at the library).  I think the best moment was when Jake, my little brother, were on a team.  I heard noise behind the door to the third floor, so I jumped behind it to wait for my prey.  The door opened slowly... then slammed up against me.  Panicking, I took a wild shot, and my assailant withdrew, only to try it again five seconds later.  And of course it turned out to be Jake, who thought I was Kay, who neither of us could find forEVER! 
Yep.  Looking forward to doing this again. :)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment