Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unconscious

One of the strangest things I have ever experienced, I experienced this morning, probably some time around three or four in the morning.  What could you possibly experience at three in the morning? you may ask.  Shouldn't you be asleep? 
Yeah.
Yes, I was asleep.  But strange things happen in dreams.  See, I think I have been watching too much Sherlock (as if that is possible!).  I had a dream that I was watching someone be attacked, and they were going to be drugged, so I knocked the needle away, except it stuck my finger.  I was trying to figure out if any of the drug had ended up in my finger, and then they actually did stick me.
Do you have any idea how weird it is to "fall unconscious" when you're already asleep?

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment