Friday, October 5, 2012

Long time no see...

Wow.  Sorry I haven't updated in so long, guys.  School and all that.  Hey, did you all see the newest episode of "Once Upon a Time?"  If not, SHAME!  Watch it.  Now.
Unless, of course, you haven't seen the first season.  In which case: Watch it.  Now.
Just saying, Mulan and Aurora are going to be an intensely epic friendship... once they learn to put their differences aside.
So yeah... about school... Can you believe I'm already taking midterms?  The semester is already a third of the way over!  I want to rejoice!  I cannot wait to start a new semester and be done with these classes!  Not that I dislike them, I just want to do different classes... that don't involve three-hour breaks... so I can actually get a job... :)
On the plus side, I got my license!  I can finally drive!  It feels both wonderful, and terrifying!  Hopefully I don't kill anyone! ;)  Still plan on taking the bus for the rest of the semester, though.  I don't want to deal with all the traffic around campus.  What a nightmare!
In any case, I promise to try to update more often!  Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment