Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's Done!

There are two things I hate when it comes to writing classes.  One is research.  I hate looking things up for school.  If it's for one of my books, I'm all for it!  If it's for an assignment, it is beyond boring.
The other thing I hate is group work.  Growing up, I was in that awkward category where you're willing to work, and not all that popular, which meant that when it came time for group work, either a) the teacher would assign me to work with a group that wouldn't do anything just so they could turn something in, or b) the teacher let us pick our own groups, I would get picked last, and the teacher would assign me to a group that wouldn't do anything anyway.
Yeah.  I really hate group work.
Can you guess what I just had to do in my writing class?
Now, this time I wasn't actually stuck with a group that wouldn't do anything.  It was actually mostly a great group.  The problem was that I couldn't find any good research, and then I misunderstood certain deadlines, and one girl was so freaking antagonistic and was making me feel stupid even though I didn't need much help with that because I already felt like I was ruining everything and...
Needless to say, I'm glad we finally turned that stupid paper in today.  There's a reason my preferred sport is an individual sport.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment