Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stupid ID card...

So, one of the most annoying parts of school is having to watch videos you have no interest in.  It also doesn't help when you have to check it out from the school library.  And it especially doesn't help when you can only check DVDs out of the library with your ID card. 
I bet you can guess what happened yesterday. 
I go to check out a DVD for my World Religions class.  Now, I had had some issues with this before.  See, since everyone in the class is supposed to watch it, the first time I went to check it out all the copies were gone.  Well, the guy at the desk said that was fine, he would just show it on the school channel, but I had to get on one of the computers in the library in order to watch it.  Well, the first computer I tried wasn't working, so I switched.  The next one wouldn't let me log on.  I actually got one that did work, and it didn't have the right plug-in.  It was ridiculous!!!! 
Well, I go the next day, hoping that I can get in early enough that there will actually be a copy.  Joy!  I do!  Except, when I go to check it out, I don't have the ID!!!!!!!!
Bah.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment