Monday, September 17, 2012

Hey! I know him!

So Mia and I were showing Mom the pilot episode of "Once Upon a Time" yesterday.  For those of you who don't know, I have gone a bit obsessive over it and have been looking up information on the next season like crazy.  So far the new fairy tales they're dealing with involve Sleeping Beauty, Jack and the Beanstalk, Arthurian Legends, and Mulan (technically not a fairy tale, but I think it's funded by Disney, so it works.  Hey, Jiminy Cricket isn't a fairy tale either!). 
Anywho.
Showing Mom pilot episode, which involves Prince Charming's war council.  You always notice more things the second time around, and this time around...  I spotted a character that isn't supposed to show up until the second season!
I spotted Sir Lancelot!
Personally, I want to know how he got on the war council, because according to my sources, he's having honor issues when you meet him.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment