Friday, April 4, 2014

Extra Teacher

So, I take piano lessons from my sister-in-law, Kar.  Most of the time, by the time I come she's already put her little girl, Anne, to bed, but this past Wednesday she was still up, and my poor brother was swamped with enough homework that Kar felt bad about pulling him away to put Anne to bed, so she actually let her help "teach".
Cutest piano lesson EVER!  Anne repeated everything Kar said, even if she had no idea what she was saying, in her adorable "little girl" voice, and it was ADORABLE!!!
There was a point where my brother actually did come out to see if he should put her to bed, and she gave him the funniest pout and told him Mommy said she could see the lesson.  If you've never seen a little kid glare, it's the greatest way to brighten your day (don't ask me why, logically it should be terrifying).

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment