Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Defy Gravity!

Hey, so, sorry about the wait.  Girls' camp and all that.  This was definitely one of the best years I've ever had at camp.  It was amazing!  Everyone went out of their way to make everyone else feel happy and loved.  And Karu got me a Captain America pez dispenser. >:)
Coming home was fun, too, though.  Getting a shower, changing into clothes that weren't a T-shirt and jeans, and, of course, going to see Wicked in Salt Lake!
See, we got the tickets for Christmas, and we've been waiting for this forever!  My Gramma even flew out to see it with us!  Saturday it was finally here!
I'll admit, after having grown up on the CD, I was worried I would be disappointed.  Y'know, not what I expected to hear.
Oh no.  It was amazing!  Best moment was "Defying Gravity," and the second was "As Long as You're Mine."  It was so well done!  If you ever get the chance to see it, don't delay!  See the Emerald City, meet the Wicked Witches of the East and the West, and laugh at Glinda's attempts to make poor Elpheba "Popular."

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment