Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Rose Bride

Guess what, guys?  FINALS ARE OVER!!!  I'm done!  I can go skipping through fields of flowers without worrying that I'll miss a class!  Wow, I have a really weird mind...
In any case, now that finals are over, Kay, Mia and I decided to celebrate by getting books (even though Mia isn't in college yet)!  Well, actually, I wasn't planning on buying, since I'm trying to save money, but I thought there wouldn't be much harm in dropping by Barnes and Noble anyway.
 I know.  What was I thinking?
I was doing really well, actually, but then something familiar caught my eye.  There was a book I found in my Jr. High library that I just fell in love with, but I haven't been able to read it since.  It's called The Rose Bride.  There was a single copy on the edge of the bookshelf.  I glanced longingly at it, but I was strong!
That is, until I read the price and realized it was ten dollars cheaper than I was expecting.  I had to buy it!  And then it was just fate when Kay decided to take the opportunity before checking out to pay back a couple dollars she owed me.
So now The Rose Bride is sitting next to me, and I am satisfied.  If you ever get the chance to read it, I highly recommend it.  This is an absolutely beautiful book!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment