Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Shakespeare

Well, I started my new Shakespeare class today, and I have to say I think I'll enjoy it.  I'm definitely sad to say good-bye to my old class, and my professor, but I do have one of my old classmates in this new class, and the new professor seems very passionate about the subject, so I think I'll get along well in this class. 
So, pros of the new class: Large class, so I actually feel more comfortable commenting.  I think in a smaller class it's a bit intimidating, since participating regularly allows people to make judgements about you and reinforce those judgements.  In a large class, people can and will forget about you seconds after your comment was made.
Cons of the new class: Late in the day.  I hate classes that start late.  I feel like I have none of my day left afterward.
So, here's hoping I will enjoy this class, as well as hoping my old professor will recover quickly!  I look forward to spending time in England with her next year, since, if all goes well, she'll be one of the professors heading the study abroad!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment