Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Anthology

So, just to let you all know, I have officially gone public on this blog.  Just thought I should say.
Anyway, on to today's post!
Sorry about yesterday's post, I just needed to vent.  Thanks for bearing with me there!  Today is going much, much better!  I actually slept comfortably last night! 
So, a lot of people have been asking me about the anthology I'm getting a story published in, where to get it, when it comes out.  I thought I'd just throw all that out.  The anthology is called "Fractured Fairy Tales," and it comes out December 1st.  You can download a free ebook from the 1st to the 3rd, and I think it's on Amazon.  Not 100% sure, though, so don't quote me on that.  The paperback will be out the same day, and I'm not sure which bookstores will be carrying it.  Keep an eye out!  I wrote under a pen name, see if you can figure out who I was!
Know what I'm most excited about, though?  They're gonna have illustrations for each story!  I'm gonna have pictures!
I'm kinda geeking out.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment